12 January 2017
71-75 Shelton Street
London WC2H 9JQ
Thanks for your interest in working with me. Below I’ve outlined my proposal for the project.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll contact you in a few days if I haven’t heard back by then.
Why You’re Here
You're launching makersite.net and you're looking to start with a solid sales funnel in place before you build up your traffic.
Where You Want To Be
Initially you want to focus on three steps of your sales funnel:
- Traffic that's generated based on your target audience.
- Visitor to free trial conversions.
- Free trial subscribers to paid subscribers conversions.
Once this sales funnel is in operation and data is coming in, you'll be able to further optimise the funnel for increased revenue.
What We Want To Do
To help you achieve these objectives we'll turn your website into a sales machine.
- Design your sales funnel blueprint which maps the journey you wish your visitors to take through your website.
- Create a content plan to fully articulate the benefits of your product to potential customers and build traffic.
- Build a scalable sales funnel to increase visitor to free and free to paid conversions.
- Grow sales and revenue.
To generate targeted traffic I suggest we focus on guest blogging on your partner websites, creating useful content that any partner would be pleased to publish on their site.
For each guest article we'd include a lead magnet as an incentive (like a checklist or cheat sheet) for readers to opt-in with their email address.
We then invite them to a free trial of your service over a sequence of automated emails.
If any of your partners have an email list of their own, we'll create 'an offer they can't refuse' that your partners can send to their lists.
Finally, I recommend we explore a method of generating traffic that's a hybrid of content marketing and paid advertising.
You see the problem with content marketing is you can write the most amazing blog post of your life and yet no one will know it exists until either Google blesses you or you promote it.
But when you pair the lasting staying power of content marketing with the rapid reach of paid traffic—this is where the magic happens.
You create content that has value to your target audience in the form of a blog post or guide.
You then send paid traffic to that resource.
As your ads are promoting something useful instead of making the hard sell, your CTR is higher (which often leads to lower CPC).
Once they're reading your article you entice them with your lead magnet and before you know it they're on the first step of their journey through your sales funnel.
What We’ll Be Preparing For
For the project's best chance of success, we must strive to:
- Be clear on how you position yourselves to your target audience.
- Provide your visitors with a clear journey through your sales funnel, answering their questions and building trust along the way.
- Provide content that's genuinely useful to your audience.
- Provide a platform and environment that allows you to easily and regularly optimise your sales funnel.
Why We’re Best For The Project
There are all sorts of flashy agencies who could potentially help you with this project. So why work with me? Here are several reasons I hope you’ll find compelling:
- You’ll work directly with me—the conversion rate optimization expert. I’ll be planning and managing the project.
- I've been published in a few places: http://blog.crazyegg.com/2015/07/02/expert-guide-headlines/, http://blog.convert.com/6-steps-to-running-a-profitable-ab-testing-agency.html and https://www.sparkpay.com/blog/9-Steps-to-the-Perfect-E-commerce-Product-Page
- I don’t bill by the hour so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be for my intervention.
- I’ve written over 50 successful websites and landing pages that have increased my clients conversion rates and profits. I know what I'm doing.
- I’ve improved conversion rates by 12.33% all the way up to 2933% for my clients, and for one client increased annual revenue by approximately 3 million dollars.
How We Can Do This For You
I've outlined below various deliverables and associated fees. You may select any or all of the options below.
- Gather, review and analyze data
- Sales funnel blueprint
- Subscribe/pricing page copywriting
- Free to paid email campaign creation and implementation
- Upgrade page copywriting
- We get inside your customer's minds to uncover the exact topics that will resonate and then we use this research to form your content marketing roadmap.
- Weekly blog articles with over 2,000 words per article and images sourced.
- Monthly email newsletters highlighting your articles
- Monthly reports
Partner Email Campaign:
- Email campaign creation and implementation
*Learn more about my content marketing service here
Note: design and development (coding) is not included in any of the options above.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.