11 January 2017
Thanks for your interest in working with me. Below I’ve outlined my proposal for the project.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll contact you in a few days if I haven’t heard back by then.
Why You’re Here
Your main product, the Executive Vocabulary Program had been selling very well on executivevocabulary.com a few years ago.
But over the years your website become stale and your competitors transitioned from selling CD's to selling Apps, Online Apps and Online Courses leaving you behind and resulting in dwindling sales.
Where You Want To Be
You're looking to reboot your program into a modern online course and also relaunch your marketing website on vocabulary.coach and vocabularyzone.com
You want an effective sales funnel set up that you can optimize over time to further increase revenue.
What We Want To Do
To help you achieve these objectives we'll turn your new website into a sales machine.
- Design your sales funnel blueprint which maps the journey you wish your visitors to take through your website.
- Create a content plan to fully articulate the benefits of your product to potential customers.
- Build scalable sales funnels to increase conversions and leads.
- Grow sales and revenue.
Based on our chat and my initial analysis I recommend the following:
1. Use a single domain name
I can't see any benefit of having two separate domain names and dividing your traffic between them. Any Google ranking that one of them earns won't benefit the other.
Having two domains will also mean two websites you have to design, develop and maintain instead of just one.
I strongly suggest you discuss this with your SEO savvy friends to determine if there are any advantages to having two domain names and websites.
2. Direct sales funnel
As you are not selling a high value product, you may not necessary need a long nurturing sales funnel.
Instead you could ask straight for the sale on the website and provide a tiered plan for visitors to select from.
You'd have two or three pricing options side by side (or one above the other) so that the visitor can compare the pricing options.
'Tiered pricing’ and is a well know technique to increase conversions and sales. Here’s why it works:
- People will pay up to the limit they can afford. If a customer is willing to pay $100 and your product costs $10, why would you leave that $90 on the table?
- It widens the reach of your audience. Think of how many more customers you can speak to if you offer a $10, $100 and $1,000 version of your product, instead of just one $100 version.
- Lower priced options can be a gateway for new customers who may eventually graduate to higher priced products.
- It’s easier for you to create one product with multiple price points than many separate products.
- Instead of giving your customers a choice between you and a competitor, you’re allowing them to choose between you and you. People are going to price shop; it’s unavoidable. You want to ensure they’re price shopping in your store only.
- People want to know they’re getting the most bang for their buck. By allowing them to pick a product for themselves—one that includes what they want at a price they prefer—you create a sense of maximized value.
This is not to say you still can't set up and test other sales funnels.
It'll be easy to get this direct sales funnel up and running quickly and ideally making money while you build and test other funnel ideas.
As you'll have your sales & pricing page already built, adding other sales funnels on top of this will be fairly easy.
What We’ll Be Preparing For
For the project's best chance of success, we must strive to:
- Be clear on how you differentiate yourselves from your competitors.
- Provide your visitors with a clear journey through your website, answering their questions and building trust along the way.
- Provide content that's genuinely useful to your website visitors.
- Provide a platform and environment that allows you to easily and regularly optimize your sales funnels.
Why We’re Best For The Project
There are all sorts of flashy agencies who could potentially help you with this project. So why work with me? Here are several reasons I hope you’ll find compelling:
- I've worked closely with other clients who are using Thinkific and I'm experienced in marketing online courses.
- You’ll work directly with me—the conversion rate optimization expert. I’ll be planning and managing the project.
- I've been published in a few places: http://blog.crazyegg.com/2015/07/02/expert-guide-headlines/, http://blog.convert.com/6-steps-to-running-a-profitable-ab-testing-agency.html and https://www.sparkpay.com/blog/9-Steps-to-the-Perfect-E-commerce-Product-Page
- I don’t bill by the hour so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be for my intervention.
- I’ve improved over 50 successful websites and landing pages that have increased my clients conversion rates and profits. I know what I'm doing.
- I’ve improved conversion rates by 12.33% all the way up to 2933% for my clients, and for one client increased annual revenue by approximately 3 million dollars.
How We Can Do This For You
I've outlined below various deliverables and associated fees. You may select any or all of the options below.
- Gather, review and analyze competitor data
- Direct response copywriting
- UX design
- We get inside your customer's minds to uncover the exact topics that will resonate and then we use this research to form your content marketing roadmap.
- Weekly blog articles with over 2,000 words per article and images sourced.
- Monthly email newsletters highlighting your articles
- Monthly reports
- Sales funnel blueprints
- Landing page/s copywriting and design
- Email campaign creation and implementation
*Learn more about my content marketing service here
Note: development (coding) is not included in any of the options above.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.