7 December 2016
59 Peel Street,
Windsor VIC 3181
Thanks for your interest in working with me. Below I’ve outlined my proposal for the project.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll contact you in a few days if I haven’t heard back by then.
Why You’re Here
You feel you're losing customers as your company dZine-Hub doesn't provide ongoing support for the e-commerce websites that you build for your customers and this is becoming more and more of a requirement for your target audience.
Where You Want To Be
To plug this gap in your services, you're planning on starting a sister company called Digital Cat that will offer a full service experience in partnership with dZine-Hub.
Digital Cat will offer:
- Data for Inventory Setup
- Item Creation
- Photography (if required)
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Digital Marketing
By offering these services as an add-on to your current services through dZine-Hub, you'll be providing a full solution to your customers as well as providing yourselves with an additional income stream.
What We Want To Do
To help you achieve these objectives we'll turn your website into a sales machine.
- Create a content plan to fully articulate the benefits of your services to potential customers.
- Development an inbound marketing strategy to drive traffic to your website and into your sales funnels.
- Create scalable sales funnels to increase conversions and leads.
- Grow sales and revenue.
What We’ll Be Preparing For
For the project's best chance of success, we must strive to:
- Be clear on how you differentiate yourselves from your competitors.
- Provide your visitors with a clear journey through your website, answering their questions and building trust along the way.
- Provide content that's genuinely useful to your website visitors.
- Provide a platform and environment that allows you to easily and regularly optimise your sales funnels.
Why We’re Best For The Project
There are all sorts of flashy agencies who could potentially help you with this project. So why work with me? Here are several reasons I hope you’ll find compelling:
- I've worked closely with Abbas in your Manchester office of dZine-Hub and have heavily researched your industry and target audience.
- You’ll work directly with me—the conversion rate optimization expert. I’ll be planning and managing the project.
- I've been published in a few places: http://blog.crazyegg.com/2015/07/02/expert-guide-headlines/, http://blog.convert.com/6-steps-to-running-a-profitable-ab-testing-agency.html and https://www.sparkpay.com/blog/9-Steps-to-the-Perfect-E-commerce-Product-Page
- I don’t bill by the hour so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be for my intervention.
- I’ve written over 50 successful websites and landing pages that have increased my clients conversion rates and profits. I know what I'm doing.
- I’ve improved conversion rates by 12.33% all the way up to 2933% for my clients, and for one client increased annual revenue by approximately 3 million dollars.
How We Can Do This For You
I've outlined below various deliverables and associated fees.
You may select all deliverables for a complete solution.
Reasearch & Planning:
- Gather, review and analyze competitor data.
- Create site map.
- Create sales funnel blueprint.
- Write conversion optimised copy for website pages.
- We'll create your educational lead magnet to attract subscribers into your funnel.
- Building your email list is vital to avoid fly-by visitors and re-connect with those prospects.
- We create a sequence of 5 emails packed with high-value content that gets subscribers opening your emails and anticipating the next one.
- We also set up the emails and marketing automation in your email software.
Customer Research & Strategy:
We get inside your customer's minds to uncover the exact topics that will resonate and then we use this research to form your content marketing roadmap. Article Writing:
- Weekly blog articles with over 2,000 words per article and images sourced.
- Monthly email newsletters highlighting your articles
- Monthly reports