30 March 2017
Thanks for your interest in working with me. Below I’ve outlined my proposal for the project.
Please review and let me know if you have any questions. I’ll contact you in a few days if I haven’t heard back by then.
Why You’re Here
You have a number of landing pages set up for your paid advertising campaign but feel they aren't converting as well as they could be.
You also feel that your paid advertising campaigns could be performing better.
You need to fix the leaks before pouring more visitors into the top of your sales funnel.
Where You Want To Be
You want a regular stream of targeted and qualified traffic to your landing pages and an optimised sales funnel producing leads and sales.
You want your landing pages highly optimised for conversions—generating you new leads and sales.
What We Want To Do
To help you achieve these objectives we'll turn your landing pages into a sales machine.
- Create a digital marketing strategy providing you with a step by step plan for building up your traffic.
- Design your sales funnel blueprint which illustrates the journey visitors will take through your sales funnel.
- Create a scalable sales funnel to increase conversions and leads.
- Grow sales and revenue.
OK, so lets look into how we going to achieve that.
Content Marketing + Paid Advertising
To generate targeted traffic I recommend a hybrid of content marketing and paid advertising.
You see the problem with content marketing is you can write the most amazing blog post of your life and yet no one will know it exists until either Google blesses you or you promote it.
But when you pair the lasting staying power of content marketing with the rapid reach of paid traffic—this is where the magic happens.
You create content that has value to your target audience in the form of a blog post or guide (this is sometimes call an advertorial or native advertising).
You then send paid traffic to that resource.
As your ads are promoting something useful instead of making the hard sell, your CTR is higher (which often leads to lower CPC).
Once they're reading your article you entice them with a lead magnet (a downloadable resource that you offer in exchange for their email address) and before you know it they're on the first step of their journey through your sales funnel.
Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry.
It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website—as they browse elsewhere around the internet.
Landing Page Optimisation
Designing a good looking landing page THAT also converts well ain't easy.
You've got to write the copy that sounds intelligent while also being persuasive, but not too persuasive of course, you don't want to come across like a cheesy car salesman ...
Then the design has to look clean and professional, after all, it's representing your business and you're not running some amateur operation.
To create landing pages that look good—and importantly—convert well, I combine old school direct marketing techniques with modern design.
The majority of my landing pages have increased conversions between 50% and 400%. My best so far was a whopping 2933% increase in click-throughs for a stock trading course (view the case study).
Have you thought about optimising the next step once a visitor has signed up?
Email is your untapped resource in boosting your conversions to another level.
What I'm talking about is automated and targeted email campaigns that educate your audience and grow your sales.
To add value to your subscribers you'll need to segment them into different groups that are centered around topics or interests, and send relevant content to each group based on their topic.
This segmentation can be achieved automatically by tracking which links are clicked on in the emails and which pages they visit on the website.
Subscribers are then placed into groups based on their interests and previous activity.
Group specific emails are created so that each group only receives content that is relevant to their interests.
I'd suggest a hybrid drip/newsletter approach where all timeless (evergreen) content is added to a drip campaign.
Then, the same time every week or month when you’d normally send a newsletter (broadcast), you instead add the new email to the end of the drip campaign.
Existing subscribers would receive the new email as normal.
New subscribers would be added to the drip campaign, starting at the beginning so that they get sent all the useful content over time. (If you sent useful evergreen content in a one off broadcast, new subscribers would never see and benefit from it.)
Of course you can still send the occasional (time sensitive) broadcast to the entire list without affecting the drip campaign.
Also, every email in the drip campaign can be updated at any time when required without affecting old or new subscribers.
For email marketing (and marketing automation) software I recommend Drip.
Drip are a leader in their field with an easy to use interface, but have features that rival enterprise solutions like InfusionSoft and Hubspot.
One of their more visual features is called Workflows that help you visually create a set of automated actions based on actions subscribers take within your emails and on your website.
￼ ￼Drip also allows you to track subscribers website activity and supports custom event triggers.
What We’ll Be Preparing For
For the project's best chance of success, we must strive to:
- Be clear on how you position yourselves to your target audience.
- Provide your visitors with a clear journey through your sales funnel, answering their questions and building trust along the way.
- Provide content that's genuinely useful to your audience.
- Provide a platform and environment that allows you to easily and regularly optimise your sales funnels.
- Track and measure each visitor through your sales funnels.
Why We're Best For The Project
There are all sorts of flashy agencies who could potentially help you with this project. So why work with me? Here are several reasons I hope you’ll find compelling:
- You’ll work directly with me—the conversion rate optimization expert. I’ll be planning and managing the project.
- I've been published in crazyegg.com, convert.com and sparkpay.com
- I don’t bill by the hour so you always know in advance what the financial investment will be for my intervention.
- I’ve worked on over 50 successful websites and landing pages that have increased my clients conversion rates and profits. I know what I'm doing.
- I’ve improved conversion rates by 12.33% all the way up to 2933% for my clients, and for one client increased annual revenue by approximately 3 million dollars.
How We Can Do This For You
I've outlined below various deliverables and associated fees. You may select any or all of the options below.
Fees are in GBP and exclude VAT.
Landing Page Optimisation:
- Gather, review and analyze data
- Competitor review
- Copywriting and design for 10 landing pages
- Implementation of 10 landing pages in Instapage
Paid Ads & Remarketing:
- Facebook Ads set up and management
- Remarketing set up and management
- Monthly reports
- Note: does not include ad budget
+ VAT per quarter
Email Marketing Campaign:
- For those who submit one of the forms on a landing page
- Write email nurture sequence (drip campaign)
- Implement emails into email marketing tool
- Set up Automations/Workflows